WHU SC enters teams into the CMSA league. This league accepts teams from the age groups of U8 to U18 for both genders. The league is split into various tiers based on caliber of skill – the higher the tier, the more skilled the players are. Teams that represent WHU SC in CMSA will be playing other clubs in the city from all four quadrants.
WHU SC would like parents and players to consider the following when deciding on which Tier the player wishes to play:
- Higher commitment to attending practices, technical training and games is expected of players who want to play in the higher tiers (1, 2, 3 or A, B).
- The higher tiers play a longer season in the outdoor season – usually ending in July and August.
- The higher tiers have more technical training scheduled and requires a higher payment committment.
- There is extra technical and fitness training that is provided for a fee
- Purchasing of club gear (practice jersey and training jacket) is mandatory.
- Friend requests cannot be facilitated at the higher tiers.
For the age groups of U10 and below, there is an option to play within the community. This is the South West League and our Grassroots program. You can find more information on those programs by clicking on their names.